[R] R on MAC OS X

Mestat mestat at pop.com.br
Tue Feb 16 20:23:05 CET 2010

Hi listers,
I just got a MAC, so I am trying to use the command READ.TABLE but I am
getting a error that is probably caused by the wrong path that I am using...
The command is the following...

file<-read.table("/Users/Márcio/UdeM/Travail Dirigé/Data/MU284
Population.txt",header=T,skip=24)

And I am getting the following error...

Erro em file(file, "rt") : não é possível abrir a conexão
Além disso: Warning message:
In file(file, "rt") :
  cannot open file
'/User/Márcio/UdeM/Travail_Dirigé/Data/MU284_Population.txt': No such file
or directory

I checked already the messages but I didn't find what could be my mistake...
Any suggestions???
Thanks in advance,
Marcio