[R] delete repeated values - not unique...

Erik Iverson eriki at ccbr.umn.edu
Tue Feb 16 19:12:09 CET 2010

Well, can you algorithmically describe what you are trying to do? Your
example is not sufficient to determine it.  For instance, are you trying to:

1) remove repeated elements of a vector and concatenate the first
element at the end?

2) remove repeated elements of a vector and concatenate the minimum
element at the end?

3) always return the vector c(4, 5, 6, 4) ?

4) something else?