[R] Non-metric multi-dimensional scaling with "NA"s / "0"s

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 22:56:38 CET 2010

What do you mean by "ignored"? Do you want to drop those sites
from the ordination? If so, you need to subset your data beforehand.

Or if you mean that you have presence data, and not really absences
(common in ecology), and want to ignore joint absences, then you
need to select a dissimilarity metric that does that. Bray-Curtis maybe?

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org