[R] Which is the proper mail list?

Roy Mendelssohn Roy.Mendelssohn at noaa.gov
Mon Feb 15 16:28:36 CET 2010

Hi All:

Even after reading the web pages, it is unclear to me exactly how it is decided what goes into the base distribution, and more to the point, which list  I should post to if I want to suggest that a functionality now done by a contributed package be added to the base packages.

Thanks for any pointers,

-Roy M.

**********************
**********************