[R] SLR 500 Random Samples

Dimitris Rizopoulos d.rizopoulos at erasmusmc.nl
Mon Feb 15 08:55:40 CET 2010

it seems that this is a homework! Please read carefully the Posting
Guide: http://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html -- the R-help mailing
list is not intended for "Basic Statistics and classroom homework"!

Best,
Dimitris

--
Dimitris Rizopoulos
Assistant Professor

Address: PO Box 2040, 3000 CA Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Tel: +31/(0)10/7043478
Fax: +31/(0)10/7043014