[R] R project

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 02:30:02 CET 2010

Those sound like basic questions. You should start by reading the Intro to R
that can be found here http://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-intro.html
or at www.r-project.org

For your specific questions, searching for "histogram" or "bar chart" at
http://www.rseek.org would be very helpful.

If you have problems beyond that, putting together a specific example
as requested by the posting guide will generally get you much better
advice than vague queries.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee