[R] How to source files from a search path?

Don MacQueen macq at llnl.gov
Sat Feb 13 01:11:07 CET 2010

Well, you still will need Sys.getenv() to get the value of the
environment variable into R.

Are you familiar with the function named list.files() ?

This may do the job:

    source( list.files( Sys.getenv('SOMEENVVAR'), pattern='myfilename') )

But I haven't tested it.

-Don

(and your name or affiliation would still be appreciated, as a matter
of R-help etiquette)