[R] How to: highlight R syntax on webpages ?

Linlin Yan yanlinlin82 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 12:10:24 CET 2010

To achieve this goal, it seems there are several ways, such as
WP-Syntax (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-syntax/),
SyntaxHighlighter2
(http://mohanjith.com/2009/03/syntaxhighlighter2.html), etc. However,
these plugins seem not support R language by default, so you may have
to write some code to declare the keywords and functions for R. And
also you can write another plugin by yourself if you like, it's not so
difficult.