[R] color palette heatmap

joonR joonair at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 20:14:59 CET 2010

Hi,
I'm kinda new of the R world.
I need to use the heatmap or heatmap.2 function to plot correlation values.

2 questions:
- how can I specify a color palette? (would like to have a transition from
blue(-1) to white(0) to red(1))
- how can I use heatmap.2 imposing a specific order (like hclust.order)?
  I mean, I don't want heatmap.2 to re-cluster/re-order my data but just to
plot them according to a specified (by me) order (I tried Rowv = hc$order
where hc is an hclust object, but without success)
can you help me?

Thanks a lot!