[R] Re-execute previous command

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Tue Feb 9 22:37:32 CET 2010

You can use the history function to see a list of previous commands (but it does not automatically run them).

Do

> history(pat='plot')

To get a list of all the commands that you ran that included the string 'plot' somewhere in it.  You can then copy and paste to rerun (under the windows GUI (and possibly others) you can highlight and hit a button to rerun).

Hope this helps,

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center