[R] Interactively editing point labels in a graph

Felix Andrews felix at nfrac.org
Sun Feb 7 23:19:15 CET 2010

The built-in R graphics system was not designed for interactivity --
there is no [feasible] way to detect the data point coordinates in a
base graphics plot. The playwith package tries to figure out the
coordinates from the data objects given in the call: this works for
simple scatterplots etc, but is non-trivial for your CA plot. You
*could* define functions to enable playwith to work correctly in this
case: the functions would be called something like
"plotCoords.plot.ca" and possibly "case.names.ca" (if
case.names.default does not already work).

Regards
-Felix

E: felix.andrews at anu.edu.au
CRICOS Provider No. 00120C