[R] Plot of odds ratios obtained from a logistic model

Sat Feb 6 20:57:22 CET 2010

Hi,

On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 1:28 PM, gepeto <geppetto5st at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I am trying to develop a plot a figure in which I would like to show
> the odds ratios obtained from a logistic model. I  have tried with the
> dotplot option but no success. Could you help me?

You can help us help you by showing the code you tried with dotplot
that didn't turn out as you expected ... it's easier to help you get
where you're going if you showed us the direction you started in ..

>  Is there any option when modelling the logistic model in R?

I'm sure there are many.

Take a look at some of the graphics from:

http://addictedtor.free.fr/graphiques/
http://bm2.genes.nig.ac.jp/RGM2/index.php
http://had.co.nz/ggplot2/

And look at the source code/man pages of the graphs that are of the
type you'd like to make, and take it from there.

Including code + a reproducible example (even if it doesn't work) will
get you a long way ...

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou