[R] AFTREG with ID argument

Dimitris Rizopoulos d.rizopoulos at erasmusmc.nl
Fri Feb 5 11:47:56 CET 2010

In case this time-dependent covariate is an internal time-dependent
covariate (aka endogenous time-dependent covariate), you can use the
jointModel() function from package JM, with the option "weibull-AFT-GH"
for the 'method' argument.

For more information you may have a look at:
http://rwiki.sciviews.org/doku.php?id=packages:cran:jm

I hope it helps.

Best,
Dimitris