[R] Creating a table with median for multiple variables

Jim Lemon jim at bitwrit.com.au
Thu Feb 4 06:08:36 CET 2010

On 02/04/2010 10:55 AM, billy_no_mates wrote:

> I need to create a table using median "votes" by "party"
>
> I have a large dataset with 7 different parties and 464 different vote
> numbers.
>
> Any suggestions?

Hi billy_no_mates,
It's a bit hard to work out what you want with just the above. Are the
votes from the electoral districts for the different parties, or from
the parties for different pieces of legislation? If the former, you
would have seven values that represent the median number of votes for
each party and so on.

Jim