[R] Subset and plot

Jeff Laake Jeff.Laake at noaa.gov
Tue Feb 2 23:05:01 CET 2010

The problem is with attach.  You should have seen an error that the
objects are aliased.  You have Tanks in your workspace and in the
attached dataframe. It is using the one in your workspace which is not a
factor variable.  Try:

  c(2,19,21)[Tanks]
with(daily.sub1,c(2,19,21)[Tanks])

Avoid attach and use with which is a temporary attach that won't be
subject to that problem.

--jeff