[R] Reading sas7bdat files into R

John Sorkin jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu
Tue Dec 28 01:51:40 CET 2010

I can't say for sure as I have never used sasxport.get, but I believe that a SAS export file is not the same as a sas library. I believe you are trying to read a SAS library file with an R program that may have been written to read a SAS export file.
John
John Sorkin
Chief Biostatistics and Informatics
Univ. of Maryland School of Medicine
Division of Gerontology and Geriatric Medicine
JSorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu