[R] linear regression with dates

Daniel Nordlund djnordlund at frontier.com
Tue Dec 28 00:23:53 CET 2010

You really need to follow the posting guide and give a self-contained, reproducible example if you expect to receive useful help.  You haven't shown us the code you tried to execute, and we don't know where your data came from.  The error message suggests that your data isn't what you think it is.

So, if this data is in a data frame, then show us the results of

str(your data frame)

Also, show us the actual regression call.

Dan

Daniel Nordlund
Bothell, WA USA