[R] dynamic model strategy

Vassily Shvets shv736 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 24 02:42:48 CET 2010

Hello,
I'm hoping someone may know the most likely R package for a multivariate population model for comparing groups? That is, I'd like to estimate a (stochastic) model for one batch of experiments against a different batch growing under different conditions. I'm a bit familiar with grofit, but also reading about dse and dlm.
Following Bolker's Ch. 11 it seems there are many paths open, and I add that with my data, collection of 5 time points(needed for grofit) is a gargantuan task. I'd be grateful for any advice-
regards,
shfets