[R] package survey

Joel Schwartz joel at joelschwartz.com
Sun Dec 19 02:11:38 CET 2010

> and does anyone know if it is possible to find the codes for
> functions in survey package?

Yes, you can find the code by doing the following:

1) Go to the CRAN R package list (http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/),
scroll down to the "survey" package link and click on it.

2) Scroll down to the "Downloads" section and download the "package source"
file. The "R" folder in this file contains the code for the functions in the
package.

You can of course follow an analogous procedure to get the code for other
packages.

There might be an easier or quicker way to do it from within R but ,if there
is, I haven't learned it yet.

Joel