[R] Please help with one problem

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 19:42:32 CET 2010

My first instinct is to suggest that you ask your professor or TA for
help, since this looks remarkably like a homework problem. We are
not here to do your work for you.

Failing that, what have you tried? Have you gotten error messages or
otherwise gone wrong? We will help with specific R questions presented
with complete information as described in the posting guide. This isn't
an R question.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee