[R] Integration with LaTex and LyX

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Mon Dec 13 22:10:57 CET 2010

I tried hard to write an automagic script to configure LyX so that you
don't need to go to the instructions on CRAN
(http://cran.r-project.org/contrib/extra/lyx/):

http://yihui.name/en/2010/10/how-to-start-using-pgfsweave-in-lyx-in-one-minute/

This works for LyX 1.6.x and major OS'es with probability 95%.

There will be substantial changes in LyX 2.0, and I will need to
modify my configurations after LyX 2.0 is out (hopefully early next
year).

Regards,
Yihui
--