[R] help on SAS Macro in R

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Mon Dec 13 14:58:55 CET 2010

On Dec 13, 2010, at 8:14 AM, Özgür Asar wrote:

> Dear Researchers,
>
> I am looking for to read a SAS macro in R. Although I searched it on
> web, I couldn’t find anything.
>
> Can you help me or direct me?

 > fortune("SAS")

For almost 40 years SAS has been the primary tool for statisticians
worldwide
and its easy-to-learn syntax, unsurpassed graphical system, powerful
macro
language and recent graphical user interfaces have made SAS the number
one
statistical software choice for both beginners and advanced users.
    -- Rolf Poalis, Biostatistics Denmark (announcement of the SAS to
R parser
       sas2R)
       R-help (April 1, 2004)

(I admit that for a few moments I considered searching for this
precious relic. The New Copenhagen Sarcastic font on my device seems
to have gone missing.)

--
David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT