[R] selecting for values above or within a range in the data matrix

akchong at bidmc.harvard.edu akchong at bidmc.harvard.edu
Wed Dec 8 21:03:14 CET 2010

Hi All,
I am new to the R program (only my 2nd day trying it out!) and this may seem like a really stupid question but I was wondering if someone could help. I have managed to calculate the pearson correlation coefficient for my data and now I have a correlation coefficient matrix with a whole slew of numbers. I was wondering if there is a way to only show the correlation coefficient values that are between +0.85 to +1.0 and/or -0.85 to -1.0 in the matrix table.

Thanks in advance,
Allen