[R] UniCox in R

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 14:25:47 CET 2010

Do a little reading on how to use the graphics commands.  I would look at

plot
lines
segments

a combination of those will let you easily create the output.  It
would seem you need some data object that has the dimensions of the
bar lengths you want to create, but given that, it is not much of a
problem to solve.

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 8:14 AM, Samuel Okoye <samuoko at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am interested in Figure 2 in
>
> http://www-stat.stanford.edu/~tibs/ftp/cus.pdf
>
> Can anyone tell please how to create this plot?
>
> Many thanks
> Samuel

Jim Holtman
Data Munger Guru