[R] Tinn-R 2.3.7.0 released

Steve_Friedman at nps.gov Steve_Friedman at nps.gov
Mon Dec 6 14:36:33 CET 2010

I am also finding the link between TINN - R  (2.3.7.0) and R (2.12.0  2010
- 10 - 15) to be problematic.

 source(.trPaths[5], echo=TRUE, max.deparse.length=150)
Error in source(.trPaths[5], echo = TRUE, max.deparse.length = 150) :
  object '.trPaths' not found

Steve Friedman Ph. D.
Ecologist  / Spatial Statistical Analyst
Everglades and Dry Tortugas National Park
950 N Krome Ave (3rd Floor)
Homestead, Florida 33034

Steve_Friedman at nps.gov
Office (305) 224 - 4282
Fax     (305) 224 - 4147

             Frank Black
             <frank.black.1988
             @gmail.com>                                                To
             Sent by:                  Jose Claudio Faria
             r-help-bounces at r-         <joseclaudio.faria at gmail.com>
             project.org                                                cc
                                       r-help at r-project.org
                                                                   Subject
             12/02/2010 08:16          Re: [R] Tinn-R 2.3.7.0 released
             PM

Nice, but I'm still finding the same bug when communicating between R and
Tinn-R:

 source(.trPaths[5], echo=TRUE, max.deparse.length=150)

So I still have to use the last version of Tinn-R which doesn't have that
problem (Tinn-R 1.19.4.7).

Emili