[R] "Nash Equilibrium"

Ravi Varadhan rvaradhan at jhmi.edu
Sat Dec 4 01:05:20 CET 2010

No, Spencer.  Nash-Sutcliff efficiency is due to John E. Nash. It is
unrelated to game theory.

The well-known Nash equilibrium in game theory is due to John Forbes Nash,
Jr.

Ravi.

Ravi Varadhan, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor,
Division of Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology School of Medicine Johns
Hopkins University

Ph. (410) 502-2619