[R] Please help......barplot2

David Lyon david_lyon3 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 17:10:52 CET 2010

Thanks David

Do you have the url link that details the worked solution to my problem:

"that we have an extensive collection of documentation suitable for beginners that probably has similar problems worked out:"

If not can someone show me how to
" How do I import the file, then plot the mean and standard error bars of the data from each row?"

Thanks in advance.
Also this is not an homework problem just somebody using it as a newbie at work in research who normally codes in C, C++ and JAVA.

Thanks again.