[R] Question regarding legend look

Filoche pmassicotte at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 1 16:13:33 CET 2010

Hi everyone.

I have a quick question regarding the look of my legend in my plot. As you
can see in the next figure, I have 3 series.

http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n3067466/legend.png

However, I find rather difficult to differentiate the series 1 and 3
according to their line type (lty). I would like to know if it was possible
to make the line type in the legend to appear more clearly. For example, to
give more horizontal space each side of the symbols "square" to have a
better idea of the line type.

With regards,
Phil