[R] .Internal(download())

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 12:52:25 CET 2010

On 01/12/2010 5:12 AM, Koray Kaya wrote:
> Hello, I tried to use GEOQuery package of BioC. It does not download GSE. I investigated problem, understood that the problem was about internal function "download". Reccomendations about it mostly suggest switching any proxy off in R. I did, and nothing changed.
> I use Ubuntu Lucid 64 bit
> Thanks

You posted this twice, but in neither case did you post anything usable
to answer the question.  Please read the posting guide.  (But you might
want to post this question to a Bioconductor list:  it looks like a
problem with GEOQuery, not a general R problem.  Packages shouldn't
normally call .Internal() functions.)

Duncan Murdoch