[R] Making plots in big scatterplot matrix large enough to see

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Tue Aug 31 21:49:11 CEST 2010

Look at the pairs2 function in the TeachingDemos package, this lets you produce smaller portions of the total scatterplot matrix at a time (with bigger plots), you could print the smaller portions then assemble the full matrix on a large wall, or just use it to look at potentially interesting parts.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org