[R] How to define new matrix based on an elementary row operation in a single step?

Cuckovic Paik cuckovic.paik at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 15:15:47 CEST 2010

Thank all help help. Ted's intuitive single step definition is what I want.
I try to teach elementary Linear Algebra using R to manupilate matrices.
Since my students have no programming experience at all, any fancy and
muliple step definition in matrix row operation will confuse them. Again, I
appreciate the suggestions from all of you!