[R] OT: R for iPhone/iPad OS?

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Wed Aug 25 23:37:12 CEST 2010

I believe that the iPad conditions for producing apps are incompatible with the GPL (gnuGo was removed from the apps store recently for this reason), so don't hold your breath.

There may be some possibility for an app on the iPad that would access R on a server somewhere else, but that is beyond my abilities/interest.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org