[R] update and rebuild all?

Giovanni Azua bravegag at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 11:08:51 CEST 2010

Hello,

I upgraded my Mac R version to the newest 2.11.1, then I ran the option to update all packages but there was an error related to fetching one of those and the process stopped. I retried updating all packages but nothing happens. Although all my course project scripts work perfectly is there a way e.g. a command to manually fetch (most up to date version) and locally build all installed packages? to make sure it is all ok? I recall there was something like that but don't remember what command it was.

Thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Giovanni