[R] Engle Granger Test in R

David Scott d.scott at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Aug 23 05:19:32 CEST 2010

Aditya Damani wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please tell me the R codes for Engle Granger Test of cointegration.
>
> TIA
> Aditya

Enough already. That must be 5 or more posts which basically say 'write
the code for me to do my work so I don't have to bother'.

Firstly, read the posting guide (the url is at the bottom on every
post), particularly the bit about homework, since your questions have
that ring about them.

Secondly, try some self study before launching into posting. In your
case, I believe even a cursory scan of Kleiber/Zeileis: "Applied
Econometrics with R" would answer a lot of your questions.

David Scott

David Scott	Department of Statistics
		The University of Auckland, PB 92019
		Auckland 1142,    NEW ZEALAND
Phone: +64 9 923 5055, or +64 9 373 7599 ext 85055
Email:	d.scott at auckland.ac.nz,  Fax: +64 9 373 7018

Director of Consulting, Department of Statistics