[R] Recursion problem

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 12:19:50 CEST 2010

We replied once that your function Grx is not correct.  It will
recurse to an infinite depth because there is no condition to end the
calls.  I would expect that there would be some test at the beginning
of the function to see if it should be called again.  You need to
debug your function, or rewrite to compute what you want.  You have
not described the problem you are trying to solve, so no solution can
be provided.