[R] 64 bit RSQLite

Seth Falcon seth at userprimary.net
Fri Aug 20 17:25:00 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 8/14/10 11:43 PM, Stephen Liu wrote:
> Could you please explain a little bid further whether after connecting the
> website I can select either 32 or 64 bit version?

R packages come in pre-compiled binary flavors for some OS/architectures
and always as source packages.  If you are on Linux, you typically use
source packages and native code is compiled as part of the R package
installation process.  In this case, you don't have to worry about 32/64
bit and the right thing should happen.

I'd suggest reading through the manuals that come with R for more
details and suggestions.

+ seth