[R] Can't read/write to _nonfi

minh dtran7 at student.gsu.edu
Thu Aug 19 20:48:01 CEST 2010

Good afternoon,
   Hope you all have a wonderful day. I am glad to be here. Hope you could
help me with the  following errors that i have been trying to figure it  all
out since last week.

  I am using Splus from Insightful, and as i read, R and Splus are very
similar. So hope you could help me.

 I have been continously received these error messages after i ran my small
program for couple of times.

Can' access to file _nonfi
Can't create file for assigning "last.dump"
("C:/WORKSPACE/DUNG/.Data/___bd40"

It is frustrating since the program is so small , and as i look into my
project, the _nonfi is there under the data folder. So i don't know what the
compiler is complained about. Since i am new to Splus language, I have no
clue what i need to do.

for (i in 1: 1)

{

x <- rnorm (1000);

y <- rnorm (1000)

newx <- x

newy <- y

hist (newx)

hist (newy)

}

If you happen to know what i need to do, please help me.

Thank you so much,
Min