[R] R reports

Donald Paul Winston satchwinston at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 13:43:07 CEST 2010

Oops, I meant 4GL. Part of SAS involves more or less "declarative" coding
where SAS figures out how to process the information and you don't have to.
Sweave and html generators in R are not what I'm looking for. I'm looking
for a function whose arguments are data, column names, grouping variables,
summary stats, titles, footnotes, etc. Sort of like what plot does except
the function will generate a report. I suppose you could specify an output
format or "printer device" as plain text, rich text, pdf, or html.