[R] How to read ANOVA output

Siri Bjoner bjoner at combitel.no
Thu Aug 19 12:57:38 CEST 2010

He's already sent you some good advice.

Go to amazon.com and search for "basic statistics" + your area in
"Books". Giving you specific recommendations will also take a lot of
time, both for us and you, especially seeing as we don't really know
what area or subject you're looking for.

Any basic book should give you enough knowledge to understand the
basics of ANOVA and statistics in general. You should also find a book
with basic problems and answers, so you can try them out yourself.

Siri.