[R] replacing values in a vector

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Wed Aug 18 23:16:58 CEST 2010

What do you plan to do with those vectors?

Creating a set of vectors and 'asign'ing them as global variables will likely make future tasks harder than they need to be.  In the long run it will probably work better for you to either keep them as a matrix (and just access the row/column you need) or put them into a single list and access the elements of that.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org