[R] Sweave

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 16:37:13 CEST 2010

On 18/08/2010 10:24 AM, Randall Wrong wrote:
> I am sorry, I don't get it :-(
>
> What's the "main body of the Sweave file" ?

Abhijit must have misread what you posted.  You did put it outside of
the R code part. I'd normally put it earlier in the file, so I got
consistent sizing for all of the plots, but it should work where you
have it.  But don't be afraid to just try it, no need to get
confirmation from the list -- you won't break anything.

Duncan Murdoch