[R] How to Perform CCA in ??!! Help please

Ista Zahn izahn at psych.rochester.edu
Wed Aug 18 13:51:42 CEST 2010

If you read your email back to yourself, you will notice that you
never actually describe the problems you are having. There are people
on this list who can help you, but you need to tell them what you need
help with. We don't need your whole data set and script (in fact
sending the whole shebang would be unhelpful). Instead, make sample
data sets (just complex enough to illustrate your problems) and R code
that you need help working out. We want to help you, but "I JUST CAN'T
GET IT" is much to vague.

Best,
Ista