[R] AIC in MuMIn

Gavin Simpson gavin.simpson at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Aug 18 15:18:46 CEST 2010

On Wed, 2010-08-18 at 21:11 +0800, elaine kuo wrote:
> A cause other than data based on standardized regression
> was identified.
> It is that the manual command added with target <- at the left hand
> side.

> C1 did not work but C2 did.
> C1 target<-dredge(mig.stds,  subset  =  temp_max)
>

> C2 dredge(mig.stds,  subset  =  temp_max)

Glad you have this working, but that can't possibly be the reason for
the error. There must be something else going on. The only difference
between the two calls is that you are storing the result somewhere, yet
the error was coming from within the running of the dredge function.

If everything works from within a new, clean R session then great.

--
 Dr. Gavin Simpson             [t] +44 (0)20 7679 0522