[R] using color palette in persp

szisziszilvi sziszi.szilvi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 20:47:34 CEST 2010

yes, I had, and failed somehow, because I couldn't work out some points. I
don't have my work with me at the moment, but will give a detailed
description about my porblems. I don't remember for sure what I tried and
what not, but I failed at this line:

zfacet <- z[-1, -1] + z[-1, -ncz] + z[-nrz, -1] + z[-nrz, -ncz]

and I think there must be failures somewhere before - although no warning
messages were found just for this line. Coming back tomorrow (here i'ts
late).