[R] dims error

Ivan Calandra ivan.calandra at uni-hamburg.de
Tue Aug 17 15:33:10 CEST 2010

  Yaacov,

I cannot really help you, I don't even understand what you're trying to do!
What's the link between your function and all the information you've
just sent (by the way, you forgot to send it to the list)?
By the way, attachments are not really advised, you'd better use dput()

I've never used these packages and functions, that could explain why I
don't understand.
Maybe someone else will be able to help you

Ivan