[R] ROCR data format

wookie Anneley10 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 11:30:42 CEST 2010

Hi there,

I'm having some difficulty with the ROCR package. I've installed it fine,
and the sample data works (ROCR.simple), however when I try to load my own
data it complains that the number of predictions should be the same as the
number of labels for each run. I imported as a txt file with two columns
(one binary 0 and 1, and the other probabilities), and each column has the
same number of rows (8934). I'm mystified as to why it is giving this
error...

Thanks for any assistance