[R] cacheSweave / pgfSweave driver for package vignette

Romain Francois romain.francois at dbmail.com
Sat Aug 14 19:19:48 CEST 2010

Le 14/08/10 19:13, baptiste auguie a écrit :

> Thank you everyone, I think I'll follow the technique used in Rcpp
> (dummy vignettes + Makefile).

Cool. Let us (Rcpp team) know if you find better ways or if something is
too much trickery.

> It would be great to have a mechanism to select the driver for
> vignette generation though.
>
> Also, as a side-note, the choice of a driver has its own shortcoming;
> I cannot use the features of highlight and, say, pgfSweave in the same
> document.

It should be possible to create a new driver that combines both
features. Let me (highlight team) know if I can do something in
highlight to make this easier than it currently is.

Romain

--
Romain Francois
Professional R Enthusiast