[R] Learning ANOVA

Stephen Liu satimis at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 14 06:03:00 CEST 2010

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your advice which works for me here.

I'm reading;
An Introduction to R
http://h1.mg4.mail.yahoo.com/dc/launch?sysreq=ignore

NOT finish yet.  Also I found many tutorials on Internet.  I'll take me time
going through all of them.

I'm interesting reading tutorial with demo.  Otherwise it won't be easy for a
beginning remembering all commands and steps on manual.

B.R.
Stephen L