[R] rpart package

Boris Reiss breiss at gmx.net
Thu Aug 12 20:54:25 CEST 2010

Hi Olga,
not directly related to your question. We have also a server
installation and subsequently our IT department determines which version
and packages I can use on R.
A few days ago I have switched to R-portable. Works without any problems
from my USB stick on any locked-for-installation Windows PC or open PC.
I am not sure, but I have the feeling that my scripts are also faster
executed.

Good luck,

Boris