[R] Plotting confidence bands around regression line

Michal Figurski figurski at mail.med.upenn.edu
Tue Aug 10 17:23:30 CEST 2010

David,

I may have stated my problem incorrectly - my problem is to *obtain the
coordinates* for confidence boundary lines. As input data I have only
CIs for slope and intercept.

rms/Hmisc packages are very nice, but unfortunately they do not work
with Passing-Bablok nor 'nls' models.

--
Michal J. Figurski, PhD
HUP, Pathology & Laboratory Medicine